- This event has passed.
YM/WREA March Luncheon – State of the Market and Return to Office
March 9 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Dear Members and Applicants:
The next luncheon of the YM/WREA will be held, Tuesday, March 9, 2021, on Zoom. Please register using the below link in order to receive access.
The State of the Market and Back to the Office
The speaker will be:
John Powers, Executive Vice President, New York Region, Boston Properties
The meeting will be called to order promptly at 12:00 PM. Please feel free to note any questions or topics that you would like the speaker to address when registering or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that RSVPs will only be accepted through the Zoom link or the RSVP button above. Please DO NOT reply to this email to RSVP.
No guest fee will be charged for this event, but donations to the charity options below are encouraged and appreciated. Suggested charity links are included at the bottom of this message for convenience for those able to help others in need during this difficult time.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact me at 212.660.7740.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
- Seeks to bridge the opportunity gap for NYC children, which stems from racial and economic inequality. They commit to this mission by investing in inspiring youth development programs, primarily serving children in Black and Brown communities
- Bi-racial endeavor to advance justice for Africa Americans. Supports political, educational, social, and economic rights for communities of color, and furthers their mission to combat racial discrimination and hatred
- A black, trans, and queer-led legal fund and social justice organization that is committed to dismantling systems of oppression and violence and shifting the public narrative to create transformative, long-term change
- This group, founded in 2015, is dedicated to police reform and works with a 10-point plan aimed at reducing police violence
- Non-profit that provides financial assistance for Black women and girls seeking mental health support. Their resources and initiatives are collaborative and prioritize opportunity, access, validation, and healing
- NYC’s largest volunteer organization. Mobilizes thousands of New Yorkers each year to address issues including hunger and educational inequality
- NYC’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all 5 boroughs
- Cooks and home-delivers nutritious, medically tailored meals for people too sick to shop or cook for themselves
- Organization aimed at alleviating problems caused by poverty in NYC. It also administers a relief fund for disasters in the NYC area
- Dedicated to combating hunger and homelessness through programs that meet the immediate needs of food security and safe, dependable shelter which can create community and connections that foster a sense of safety and empowerment
- Non-profit organization with a mission to repair homes, revitalize communities, and rebuild lives. Core programs include Critical Home Repair, Accessibility Modifications, Community Revitalization, and Construction Workforce Training and Job Placement
- Organization dedicated to fight hunger, homelessness and poverty in dozens of city neighborhoods. The River Fund also provides nutritional education, income support and benefits enrollment services
- Provides a continuous lifeline of nourishing meals and vital companionship to our homebound elderly neighbors through its partnership with the New York City Department for the Aging
- New York City’s largest food rescue organization, helping to feed the more than 1.5 million New Yorkers who are struggling to put meals on their tables
- Funds and provides technical support to more than 65 emerging programs, which in turn have served thousands of young people with programming in arts, sports, academics, mentoring, technology and more
For those who have not yet paid their 2021 dues, you may do so on the website (www.ymwrea.org). If you are experiencing any financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please reach out to our Treasurer, Adam Green, at email@example.com.
- April 13, 2021
- May 11, 2021
- June 8, 2021
- September 14, 2021
- October 12, 2021
- November 9, 2021
December 14, 2021
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.