YM/WREA Workout with Joseph D
November 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
Dear Members and Applicants:
YM/WREA is pleased to host a live virtual Zoom workout class with Joseph D.
- Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Time: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
- Price: Minimum donation of $10/person which will benefit Rebuilding Together NYC (see below for further detail)
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat, weights (optional), towel and water
- About the Trainer: Joseph D is a personal trainer/group fitness instructor and life coach known for his vibrant personality and passion. He is the creator of signature fitness classes PUSH and Kick It. Joseph D’s experience as a professional dancer is the driving force for his classes. Joseph D has danced alongside artists such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Madonna. He believes that just like the stage, you must leave everything on the floor and have fun! Joseph D’s personal training style works from the inside out. He believes that self love is the key to reaching your goals
Please feel free to note any fitness or wellness-related questions or topics that you would like Joseph to address when registering or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All funds received will benefit Rebuilding Together NYC. Once we have received your donation, you will be added to the invite list and receive an email with a Zoom link to join one hour before the workout.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact me at email@example.com or (212) 715-6124.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
Rebuilding Together NYC
Rebuilding Together NYC (RT NYC) is a non-profit organization with a mission to repair homes, revitalize communities, and rebuild lives. RT NYC’s core programs include Critical Home Repair, Accessibility Modifications, Community Revitalization, and Construction Workforce Training and Job Placement. By participating in this Zoom workout, led by YMWREA, donors will be directly supporting families like Jill’s, who because of RT NYC’s services, is able to safely shelter-in-place during this pandemic. To learn more about Jill and her family, please see the link below.
For those who have not yet paid their 2020 dues, you may do so on the website (www.ymwrea.org). If you are experiencing any financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please reach out to our Treasurer, Forrest Mas, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.