YMWREA Foundation & Carnegie Hall Virtual Benefit Concert for Mount Sinai Healthcare Workers
April 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Dear Members and Applicants:
The YMWREA Foundation and Real Estate Council of Carnegie Hall are pleased to present a virtual benefit concert supporting the frontline healthcare workers at Mount Sinai Healthcare System. These talented artists (see below) have come together with us to benefit healthcare professionals doing extraordinary work to help others in an unprecedented crisis. They have personally dedicated their time and performances to the unsung heroes fighting on the frontline.
- Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
- Featured Artists: Jimmy Buffett, Joshua Bell and Larisa Martinez, Scott Harris, The Yale Whiffenpoofs, Joey Niceforo, Alisa Weilerstein, Jorge Glem and Sofia Rei, The New York Youth Symphony, Greta Feeney and other amazing artists!
- Tickets: Minimum donations of $25 to receive access. Donations of $500 or more will grant you access to the VIP Zoom Virtual Cocktail party 30 minutes prior to the main event.
- Register Here: https://www.yot.me/parties/8973/
- Preview Reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMONHsxHBU&feature=youtu.be
For donations above $2,500, please contact: David Brause (212-697-5454), Joe Grotto Jr (212-318-9727), Mark Lauzon (212-841-7997) or Laura Jackson (973-852-8148).
Funds received will benefit frontline healthcare workers at Mount Sinai Healthcare System. Once we have received your donation, you will be added to the event list and receive an email with a link to join, one hour prior to the event.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-715-6124.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.