YMWREA CorePower Yoga: Yoga Sculpt (Virtual via Zoom)
May 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm EDT$10
Dear Members and Applicants:
YM/WREA is pleased to host a live virtual Zoom workout class with Francie Scot, an instructor at CorePower Yoga in New York City.
- Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM EST
- Price:Minimum donation of $10/person which will benefit Rebuilding Together NYC (see below for further detail)
- Class Details: CorePower Yoga: Yoga Sculptis an upbeat yoga class incorporating (optional) weights, with low and high intensity circuits sequenced to target every major muscle group
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat, weights (light and heavy set, if available), towel and water
- About the Instructor: Francie is a Minnesota native who found her passion for yoga 10 years ago. Now New York based, Francie draws inspiration from music to guide her students in a rhythmically driven class
- Registration: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/corepower-yoga-sculpt
All funds received will benefit Rebuilding Together NYC. Once we have received your donation, you will be added to the invite list and receive an email with a Zoom link to join one hour before the workout.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact me at email@example.com or (212) 715-6124.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.