- This event has passed.
YM/WREA November Luncheon – Get Full on F&B, The Resurgence of Hospitality in NYC at The University Club
November 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ESTFree
Dear Members and Applicants,
We are pleased to announce the November luncheon will be held on Tuesday, November 9th at 12:00pm at the University Club. Join us for an exciting conversation on the future of the hospitality industry in New York City. The event will feature a panel conversation with Michael Dorf, the founder, Chairman, and CEO of City Winery (with 12 locations nationally) and Nathaniel Young, the President and COO of Quality Branded (the group behind numerous upscale restaurants including Quality Italian, Don Angie, and Smith & Wollensky). Whitney Arcaro, EVP, Head of Marketing and Retail Leasing at RXR, will be moderating the conversation.
- Panelist: Michael Dorf – Founder, Chairman, & CEO of City Winery
- Panelist: Nathaniel Young – President & COO of Quality Branded
- Moderator: Whitney Arcaro – EVP, Head of Marketing & Retail Leasing at RXR
Please note a few changes to expect at the luncheon:
- Per NY State guidelines, The University Club is requiring that all attendees show proof of vaccination.
- The University Club has relaxed their dress code. Ties are “recommended but not required.”
All are welcome to the event. Guest fees are $85.00 per person, payable by credit card, check or cash at the door.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact Will at 212.660.7740.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
For those who have not yet paid their 2021 dues, you may do so on the website (www.ymwrea.org). If you are experiencing any financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please reach out to our Treasurer, Adam Green, at email@example.com
- December 14, 2021 (Members Only)
- January 11, 2022
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.