YM/WREA Moynihan Art Tour (Members Only)
June 15 @ 3:45 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
YM/WREA is pleased to announce an exclusive guided tour of the newly constructed MTH with a focus on commissioned art installed in the Moynihan Train Hall, a collaboration of Vornado, ESD (Empire State Development and PAF (Public Art Fund). The event has been organized by YM/WREA member Cindy Farkas Glanzrock. Afterwards, YM/WREA will host light bites and drinks on the outside out-side terrace at the neighborhood restaurant – Local NYC . This is a Members Only Event.
*Must be current on dues to attend.
- Date: Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Time: Group A: 3:45 pm & Group B: 4:30pm – sign up is first come, first serve
- Drinks: 5:00 – 7:30pm
- Location: 351 West 31st Street
- Required Equipment: Face mask required inside
- Number of Participants: 12 per group
- Event Description: An introduction of the project by Alan Reagan Vornado Realty Trust in regards to the development process and from Doug Carr of ESD about their collaboration and partnership.
- PAF Director of Project Management, Larry Giannechini, Assistant Curator, Katerina Stathopoulou, of Public Art Fund will give a guided tour of the art installation commissioned at Moynihan Train Hall.
- RSVP Here: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Please let us know your start time preference and if you plan to join us at Local afterwards when you RSVP.
Public Art Fund has hosted with Moynihan Train Hall two artist talks, please watch below.
If you have any questions please contact Cindy Farkas Glanzrock at (917) 769-9980 or Cindy.Glanzrock@gmail.com.
For those who have not yet paid their 2021 dues, you may do so on the website (www.ymwrea.org). If you are experiencing any financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please reach out to our Treasurer, Adam Green, at email@example.com
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.