YM/WREA – Lincoln Tunnel Challenge 5K
April 28, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 10:00 am EDT
Dear Members and Applicants:
Forget the tolls and traffic…RUN the Lincoln Tunnel! Or walk, jog or even push a stroller. This unique 5k takes runners through the tunnel (1.4 miles) under the Hudson River and back, all to benefit Special Olympics New Jersey. Members of YM/WREA will be participating in this run.
- Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Location: Lincoln Tunnel, Weehawken, NJ (YM/WREA meet-up details to follow)
- Time: 8:45 am – 10:00 am | followed by drinks and brunch at City Bistro (6 14th St, Hoboken)
- 5K Registration Link: https://www.classy.org/event/2019-lincoln-tunnel-challenge-5k/e208448
- YMWREA Team page link: https://www.classy.org/team/218121
It’s a great opportunity for our organization to support the Special Olympics New Jersey. Please feel free to contact our team captain Matthew Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.