YM/WREA: A Conversation with David Dishy of L+M Development Partners (Virtual Via Zoom)
June 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Dear Members and Applicants:
On June 30, 2020 at 5 PM EST, YM/WREA will be hosting a live Zoom webinar with David Dishy, President of Development and Acquisitions & Partner at L+M Development Partners. Please register using the following link in order to receive access.
Please feel free to note any questions or topics that you would like the speaker to address when registering or by emailing email@example.com.
Note that RSVPs will only be accepted through the Zoom link or the RSVP button above. Please DO NOT reply to this email to RSVP.
No guest fee will be charged for this event, but donations to the charity options below are encouraged and appreciated. Suggested charity links are included at the bottom of this message for convenience for those able to help others in need during this difficult time.
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your membership information, please contact me at 212.715.6124.
Secretary – YM/WREA of New York, Inc.
- Seeks to bridge the opportunity gap for NYC children, which stems from racial and economic inequality. They commit to this mission by investing in inspiring youth development programs, primarily serving children in Black and Brown communities
- Bi-racial endeavor to advance justice for Africa Americans. Supports political, educational, social, and economic rights for communities of color, and furthers their mission to combat racial discrimination and hatred
- A black, trans, and queer-led legal fund and social justice organization that is committed to dismantling systems of oppression and violence and shifting the public narrative to create transformative, long-term change
- This group, founded in 2015, is dedicated to police reform and works with a 10-point plan aimed at reducing police violence
- Non-profit that provides financial assistance for Black women and girls seeking mental health support. Their resources and initiatives are collaborative and prioritize opportunity, access, validation, and healing
- NYC’s largest volunteer organization. Mobilizes thousands of New Yorkers each year to address issues including hunger and educational inequality
- NYC’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all 5 boroughs
- Cooks and home-delivers nutritious, medically tailored meals for people too sick to shop or cook for themselves
- Organization aimed at alleviating problems caused by poverty in NYC. It also administers a relief fund for disasters in the NYC area
- Dedicated to combating hunger and homelessness through programs that meet the immediate needs of food security and safe, dependable shelter which can create community and connections that foster a sense of safety and empowerment
- Non-profit organization with a mission to repair homes, revitalize communities, and rebuild lives. Core programs include Critical Home Repair, Accessibility Modifications, Community Revitalization, and Construction Workforce Training and Job Placement
For those who have not yet paid their 2020 dues, you may do so on the website (www.ymwrea.org). If you are experiencing any financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please reach out to our Treasurer, Forrest Mas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.