Please join us on Friday Friday, May 12th for a kitchen volunteer shift with God’s Love We Deliver prepping meals for those in need.
The mission of God’s Love We Deliver is to improve the health and well-being of men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses by alleviating hunger and malnutrition. They prepare and deliver nutritious, high-quality meals to people who, because of their illness, are unable to provide or prepare meals for themselves. They also provide illness-specific nutrition education and counseling to our clients, families, care providers and other service organizations.
· Date: Friday May 12th, 2023
· Location: God’s Love We Deliver is located in SoHo at 166 Avenue of the Americas, which you can get to by taking the C or E to Spring or the 1 to Houston. Entrance is on the corner of Spring and 6th Avenue.
· Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm *All volunteers must arrive 15 minutes prior to their shift for check-in and an orientation.
· RSVP: We have 12 spots. Please RSVP directly on https://glwd.volunteerhub.com/
· Dress Code: “Clothing must completely cover shoulders, armpits, knees, and toes. Long sleeves must be pushed above your elbows while working with food. All hair must be fully covered in the kitchen. We provide hair nets, however, hats may be worn providing all hair is covered, including ponytails and bangs. No bracelets, watches or dangling earrings may be worn.”
· Event Description: Please help us to sustain the mission of serving 13,000 medically tailored meals a day to neighbors in need.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.