Come on out to serve the community with your fellow YMWREA family to support the critical work of River Fund.
With this longstanding tradition, we bring humanity, compassion, and the holiday spirit to our New York neighbors who need it the most. For the now over 4,500 households, our efforts extend well beyond providing turkeys. We offer all the fixings, household essentials, and much more, ensuring that families can
experience the full warmth and joy of the holiday season. Most of all, we provide a sense of normalcy within a caring embrace.
Let’s continue the legacy of compassion that defines RIVER FUND – together. Join us in our mission in extending kindness, humanity and community to those we serve.
· Program hours: 8:30AM-1:00PM
· Volunteer arrival: 8:00AM
· Planning Ahead: The location is in a residential area so parking can be hard to find. Please plan accordingly.
· We will be fully outdoors so dress according to the weather.
· Lunch will be provided for all volunteers after the program.
Not a member, but attending an event as the guest of a member? Register as a guest.