Justin Royce is currently an Executive Director at Cushman & Wakefield. Throughout his career, Justin Royce has successfully been involved in a wide array of commercial real estate transactions totaling in excess of 10 million RSF with an aggregate value of over $3.0 billion. Major projects have included repositioning, lease acquisitions and space dispositions, multi-market consolidations, assets, and the development and implementation of occupancy cost-reduction strategies. Mr. Royce extensive has experience representing landlords with the marketing, budgeting and analysis of commercial properties. Significant agency assignments include One World Trade Center (3 MRSF), 220 East 42nd Street (1.3 MRSF), 180 Maiden Lane (1.2 MRSF), 100 Park Avenue (900,000 RSF), 810 Seventh Avenue (750,000 RSF), 75 Rockefeller Plaza (650,000 RSF) and 521 Fifth Avenue (372,000 RSF) and 505 Park Avenue (232,000 RSF). Major clients include Amtrak, Cerberus Capital Management, Clarion Partners, Herman Miller, Lazard, MHP Real Estate Services, MetLife, Prudential Real Estate Investors, RXR Realty, Showtime Networks, SL Green Realty Trust, Sizmek Technologies and The Durst Organization. Mr. Royce earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics and Psychology from the University of Richmond. He currently resides in Manhattan with his wife.
- Young Men’s / Women’s Real Estate Association (YM/WREA), Board of Governors
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Member
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), 2015 Man of the Year Campaign
- Indian Mountain School, Alumni Advisory Council and Capital Campaign Committee
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation YPLC, Board Member
- University of Richmond Alumni Association of New York, Member