Bradford Allen Profile
Bradford Allen is a Chicago-based, national commercial real estate firm that offers a full array of brokerage services to entrepreneurial, not-for-profit, and corporate business entities.
Our realty services team provides strategy, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors, and owners of commercial real estate. Bradford Allen professionals create flexible solutions through a high level of expertise, persistence, and a singular focus on client objectives. Our integrated services platform includes Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Property & Asset Management, Consulting & Advisory Services, and Project & Construction Management. Bradford Allen recently expanded into the New York City market and is now looking to grow its team.
Interested parties please send resumes to Kim Woodruff at email@example.com.
Senior Commercial Leasing Broker
Bradford Allen is looking for a dynamic real estate leasing broker to join our fast-growing firm. The commercial real estate broker will work as an intermediary on rental properties between owners and potential tenants, oversee property transactions between buyers and sellers, and assist with new business development.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent marketing and people skills, deep contacts in the New York City business community and understand the local property market. Compensation is commission based only with unlimited earning potential.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and initiative to identify opportunities, attract new tenant and landlord clients, and promptly lease vacant space.
- Take all steps necessary to market and expeditiously lease the Company’s office and retail space
- Serve as the initial leasing contact for assigned commercial spaces within the portfolio
- Schedule and conduct space tours for broker and prospective tenant preview
- Act as main point of contact throughout the lease negotiation process, as assigned
- Prepare and respond to proposals, offers, and RFP’s in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of listings on all platforms
- Work diligently and collaboratively with various departments and outside legal teams to expeditiously “get the lease done”
- Collaborate (where applicable) with the construction, property management, and marketing teams to execution new leases
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with potential tenants and third party brokers
- Promote and negotiate expansions and renewals with existing tenants
- Negotiate buy-outs or relocations with existing tenants, where appropriate and as directed
- Promptly respond to and advance inquiries
- Provide frequent input and recommendations on tenants-in-the-market; source opportunities and generate leads.
- Provide regular reporting of all leasing and marketing efforts including, but not limited to, space tours, active discussions, lease negotiations, tenant prospects, competitive properties, and tenant rollover
- Work collaboratively with Leasing team members and assist senior team members as required.
- Work with third-party leasing brokers on agency assignments, as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- New York State Salesperson or Associate Broker’s License
- 3+ years leasing experience in commercial real estate in the New York City market
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real Estate community involvement, e.g., REBNY, YM/WREA, etc.
- Continuing education in real estate
- Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Co-Star
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong comfort presenting to various audiences
- Retail experience a plus, but not required
- Self-motivated and honest
- Flexible work schedule
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.